Traffic Signs

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of signs does FTM make?
We make virtually every kind of safety and traffic control sign including construction area signs, traffic control and warning signs. We also make decals, banners, magnetic signs and custom signs.

What kind of traffic control do you provide?
FTM can provide almost any service from street/freeway lane, shoulder and ramp closures to flagging, shadowing of working crews and special events.

Does FTM only sell signs or can I rent them ?
We rent out signs, cones, delineators, water-filled k-rail, solar arrow boards, portable changeable message signs and light towers. If we make it, we can probably rent it.

Do you deliver?
Yes, we can deliver/ship merchandise to any construction location, special event or sporting event in California, from the Oregon border to the Mexican border.

What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa and Master card, cash and checks.

Do you design and implement traffic control and traffic flow plans?
Yes, we can provide a complete engineer traffic control stamped plans.

Call 1-866-459-1245 for more information, line sheet and a no cost/no obligation quotation.

Count On Us For:

  • Delivery & Set Up
  • Pick Up
  • Freeway Closures
  • Street Closures
  • Flagging
  • Traffic Plans
  • 24 Hour Service